Sunday 11 October 2015

hair relaxer update

Hi dearies,
Sorry for being off blogging for months, really missed y'all. I relaxed my hair on saturday 10th October 2015 after 4 months stretch. But a night to my relaxer date, I prepare my hair by conditioning it  with Organics hair mayonnaise and sealed the strands with mixture of coconut oil and castor oil . My hair feels so soft after these treatment.
Fast forward to my hair relax day, I went to a hair salon because I find it difficult to relaxed the hair myself. I made sure that the relaxer don't sit for more than 15 mins as instructed in Profectiv mega growth relaxer.


I rinse off the relaxer with profectiv neutralising shampoo and conditioner respectively. Finally, I air dried my hair and can't really determine the length because it's not stretch with flat iron. I want to avoid heat for now. My next blog will be on my protein treatment to strengthen my strands weaken abit by relaxer. Do have a wonderful day. Love you!

4 comments:

  1. It is very informative post. I try it and able to control the hair loss problem.
    Thanks for sharing it.Now, I will tell it to my friends also.

    Protein supplements for hair growth
    Best Solution To Hair Problems

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Thanks allenjones. I am very happy it's helps to remedy ur hair shedding. Keep spreading the good news. I appreciate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinning hair, dull skin and brittle nails can result when we lack certain vitamins and minerals in our diets. Supplementation can help you achieve strong nails, glowing skin and silky hair. collagen supplements

    ReplyDelete
  4. This information is very useful thanks for posting the information
    Hair Fall TreatmentIn Bangalore

    ReplyDelete