Wednesday 17 June 2015

wash hair day after relaxer

Hello damsels,
Last night I decide to wash my hair since my relaxer. During my hair wash routine, I didn't deep condition my hair. Items used are

  • Profectiv mega growth stimulating shampoo
  • Protein treatment - Aphogee intensive 2 minutes keratin reconstructor
  • Profectiv mega growth detangling conditioner
  • Organics liquid leave-in hair mayonnaise 
  • Coconut oil
  • Cotton T shirt for absorption of water
Procedure used for wash hair day
  1. First detangle the hair with fingers and then divided the hair into four sections and comb.
  2. I dilute some amount of my shampoo with little amount of water and washed my hair. Focused on the scalp to remove any dirty or excessive hair products build up and rinse with warm water.
  3. Wrap my hair with a cotton T shirt for 20 minutes to absorb any excess water.
  4. While my hair is still damp I applied Aphogee intensive 2 mins reconstructor and covered with my shower cap for 20 mins without heat. 
  5. Rinse it off with cold water and apply profectiv detangling conditioner. Leave for 5 mins to soften the hair, comb and rinse.
  6. Wrap the hair with cotton T shirt for 20 mins.
  7. Apply the organic liquid leave-in hair mayonnaise and wait for 5 minutes.
  8. Finally I applied the coconut oil as sealant. I detangled the hair in smaller sections. Made a ponytail and off to bed. Leave it to air dry before morning.
I hope you enjoyed today's topic. Will deep condition next week.

au revoir!

3 comments:

  1. Nice one...... Keep it up.

    hairlevation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich genoss das Lesen Sie Ihre Blog-Post. Es hat eine Menge geholfen.
    Wenn möglich, da mehr Wissen kommt dem Weg, ich hoffe, Sie zu aktualisieren könnte, um mehr Informationen mit uns zu teilen. Es ist sehr hilfreich.
    Ich weiß auch von Informationsquellen, die Ihre Leser profitieren könnten, finden Sie Links unten
    HairVox kaufen
    HairVox test

    ReplyDelete