Happy Easter to y'all. Christ has risen, defected death and kingdom of darkness. Alleluya!
Today, I am discussing about the bad effect of petroleum products on our hair strands. Yes, petroleum and others such as paraffin oil, mineral oil found in some hair care products. We all know that petroleum jelly is a semi-solid mixture of hydrocarbons, having a melting -point usually within a few degrees of human body temperature. Petroleum only provides temporary solution for making hair looks sleek and shiny.
Bad effect of petroleum jelly of hair
- petroleum lacks necessary vitamins needed on the hair for growth.
- Mineral oil in petroleum accumulates on the scalp, prevent hair follicle from breathing and taking in moisture, hence slowing hair growth.
- The build up on the hair strands holds dust and other residues, which makes hair to appear dull and unhealthy over time.
- Lastly, with continuous use, the hair will becomes thirsty and eventually dry out and making it more prone to breakage and damage.
Use hair care products containing organic natural plants oil such as argan oil, coconut oil, avocado oil, tea tree oil, amla oil, carrot oil, castro oil etc. If you get a products blended with these oils, it will be more benefits to your hair.
- Stops hair breakage, split ends and excessive shedding.
- Does not leave any residue on the scalp.
- Promotes hair thickness and growth.
- Strengthens the hair strands during heat treatment.
- Provides essential nutrients needed for hair growth.
- Gives hair a silky and shiny look.
- Makes hair more manageable to handle.
Thanks and have a wonderful a easter celebration.